The king of Pop Michael Jackson is dead. The Legend Michael Jackson beggins. El rey del Pop Michael Jackson ha muerto. La leyenda comienza


When I woke up this morning the first thing I saw on my Iphone was a message from a friend telling me "did you know who died, I'm so sad.", and I though oh yeah Sarah Fawcett, and then saw the message of another friend, "Michael Jackson is dead". I stopped for a moment and I though I was still dreaming and that all that was unreal, but then started my computer and say the first page on yahoo news and said to myself It is really true. Then the big question was "how did he died" "and at that moment I could not help but remember Marylin Monroe and Elvis Presley.
I was not a huge fan of Mr. Jackson but I have to say that he was truly a genius and the greatest artis of our era. He marked my childhood with his song, and the world right now is united in the mourning. It is indeed a great loss.
But we need to rember that he left a legacy, His Music, His videos, His concerts, His way of dancing, and in the many years to come he will continue to inspire people from all over the world.
It is true that hi had a troubled life, and that as a human was a sinner, but it is not up to us to judge him, now he is in the presence of God and HE will be the one doing the judging. All that we can do is pray for the eternal rest of his soul, and our condolences to the people who are right now suffering for his absence, specially his family.

Here I would like to leave some pictures of him representing all the most important periods of his life.


The two official women in his life


One of the reasons he was called wacko was his looks


R.I.P

0 comentarios: